Are you challenged with following?
- We’re a global company, yet we operate in small silos.
- Existing technology deployment is not relevant to current and future needs.
- Inconsistent quality practices across the board.
- No reusability of common practices which results in high cost of ownership for quality.
- Continued tactical vision on departmental projects.
Silo Application Delivery Approach
iDeliver can help customers build a Testing Center of Excellence that can help leverage common best practices enterprise wide, lower total cost of quality, and improve test coverage. iDeliver has a pool of seasoned professionals who have successfully implemented the solution for several large customers.
iDeliver’s approach in building TCoE:
iDeliver follows the model of assets consolidation by centralizing the technologies or solutions to lower the administration and support costs. Once technology orchestration has been centralized, iDeliver focuses on bringing process maturity and services consolidation to LOBs.
iDeliver’s approach in building TCoE
Customer value achieved:
- Higher test coverage with lower cost.
- Improved time to market.
- Improved quality of software delivery.
- Value-Added services such as solution extension and solution acceleration.
- Institution of continued learning center.